BuckleUp will use your Facebook account only to log in. If you don't allow BuckleUp to access your Facebook information, your profile will contain less information. Your BuckleUp profile (name, age, pictures, friends list, location…) synchronises automatically with your Facebook information, and you also can do it manually. You can also decide in the settings to stay hidden from your Facebook Friends.
Articles in this section
- How to delete my account?
- Can I delete conversations?
- Should I allow BuckleUp to access my Facebook information?
- Can I Block & Unblock someone?
- How do I search for a certain criteria such as distance, gender, etc?
- Can I message someone I haven’t BuckledUp with?
- How do I chat/ start a conversation?
- How can I connect to friends who are nearby?
- How does BuckleUp technology work?
- Can I use Chat & Offline services On a Plane, Metro & Train?